What are Environmental Allergies?
Different environments present different challenges to the human body. Whether it’s at work, outdoors, in the home, in the car, or in a restaurant – the body has to adapt to its surroundings with the immune system actively protecting it from harm every second of every day.
- Damp, mould, insulation materials, paint, furnishings, house dust mites, pet fur, cleaning products, heating systems, air fresheners
- Traffic fumes (if on a busy road
- Trees, flowers, grass, weeds, mould spores, the sun, diesel fumes
- Garden fertilisers, pesticides, soil fungi, wood preservatives, insect bites or stings
- Air conditioning, VDU radiation, ozone from photocopiers, electromagnetic fields, lack of fresh air, stress
Understanding these different environments plays a key role in our Allergy Therapy and helping to resolve key allergens can have a dramatic effect on a client’s well-being.